- Meters are read during the middle to last part of each month, and our bills go out by the last business day of the month.
- Bills must be paid on time. Payment must be in our office no later than 7:00 am on the 16th of each month. The deadline is called the “Monthly Due Date”. [If you pay by mail, and mail your payment near the due date, it may not reach our office before the late fee is applied. You may want to contact our office before the due date to see if your payment has been received. We understand the frustration when a bill is mailed early, but arrives late. However, if a payment is not in our office we cannot give credit.] If the Due date falls on a weekend or legal holiday, the due date for payment purposes shall be the next business day following the holiday.
THE LATE FEE IS $25.00
EXAMPLE: If the 15th falls on a Sunday, the Late Fee will be applied Tuesday morning.
- Delinquent accounts are subject to the disconnection process. On the next business day after the “Monthly Due Date”, we will send out late notices. This late notice will contain the required information and specify a payment deadline [The regular cut-off date is the 26th of each month, unless this day falls on a weekend or legal holiday, in which the cut-off date for delinquent accounts will be the next business day.]
EXAMPLE: If the cut-off day (the 26th falls on a Sunday, the payment must be received before Tuesday Morning.
- On cut-off day, a delinquent list will be prepared. At this time all accounts that are not paid will be cut-off, resulting in a Trip fee of $40.00.
If the water meter is locked out due to non-payment, a Reconnect Fee of $40.00 will also be charged.
As you can see, it is very important to take care of your water bill before the 26th of each month, to avoid extra fees.
- We do offer a payment agreement for those who have trouble paying their bill by the cut-off date. A $15.00 payment agreement fee will be charged to your account, however, this will save you the $40 Trip fee and the $40 reconnect fee. (Be sure to get this taken care of before the 26th of the month, to avoid extra charges). Customer will only be allowed 3 payment agreements per calendar year starting January 1st
Monthly Due Date: 15th of each month
LATE FEE: $25.00
TRIP FEE: $40.00
RECONNECT FEE: $40.00
PAYMENT AGREEMENT: $15.00
NSF CHARGE: $40.00
CUT LOCK FEE: $75.00
Meter Re-Read (if read correctly): $20.00
TRANSFER LOCATION FEE: $10.00
TURN WATER ON /OFF DUE TO WATER LEAK ON CUSTOMERS SIDE : $10.00
SEWER STOP NOT ON CORPORATION SIDE: $10.00
Fee for lost bill** $2.00___
** STUB REQUIRED ON PAYMENTS RECEIVED IN THE OFFICE, WHICH INCLUDES ONLINE BILL PAYMENTS THROUGH YOUR BANK DIRECTLY.
As you can see, these procedures can be both complicated and expensive to customers who do not pay their bills on time and in full each month.
Unfortunately, the small percent of customers who are chronically delinquent cost the corporation more than their fair share of time, money, and staff effort, so it is only fair that they pay the extra costs associated with their delinquent accounts, rather than the customer base as a whole. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in this matter. Please Do Not hesitate to contact our office.
Attention: If you have not received your bill by the 5th of each month .Please contact our office for the balance..
July 01, 2019
To make a Payment Agreement on a due bill , You must visit our office at 9913 Fm 105 during business hours (monday thur thursday 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. and fridays from 7:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. ) and...